About the Chamber
Experience and knowledge coupled with a professional approach to business partners allow us to successfully represent our Chamber’s member companies and implement the vision of an effective economic and cultural cooperation.
The goals of the Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce are implemented mainly by:
- representing Ukrainian investors in Poland and Polish ones in Ukraine,
- competently supporting and promoting the activities of the Chamber’s member companies,
- cooperating with Polish, Ukrainian and international business organizations,
- promoting a positive image of Poland in Ukraine and Ukraine in Poland.
The Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce actively promotes the best that the Polish and Ukrainian economies and cultures have to offer. Our team always aims at providing the highest quality support, in accordance with the spirit of the Chamber’s statute.
Membership in the Polish-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce grants the member companies the following key benefits:
- support in initiating or expanding business cooperation,
- efficient promotion of company interests on central and regional level,
- participation in trainings, fairs and meetings with entrepreneurs from Poland, Ukraine and other countries,
- support in relations with economic organizations as well as Ukrainian and Polish authorities.
The Chamber actively supports Polish and Ukrainian entrepreneurs who plan to expand their operations in the Ukrainian or Polish market. Member investors can also receive assistance in founding new companies.